Thursday, March 7, 2013

Kage journal #4


MARCH 6, 2013

 Monday we finally got Kage's Death Certificate. It took us 2 years of waiting before I had the courage to actually do something about it. Its not easy to walk into the Health Dept and ask for your child's DEATH certificate. I want my baby! not a stupid paper telling me he died. Finally, I asked his daddy to ask for it, I just couldnt. So with the Death Certificate and Tomorrow being Kage's 2nd Anniversay its been alittle harder than normal. Thank Goodness for my   3 other children, and a husband who's been the rock.  I am sooo proud of how much my kids have bounced back in 2 years.  Their faith and strength has been such an example to mommy.They are my priority and the reason I put on a happy face even when I feel sad,.




No comments: